Nov 10, 2012

Take A Break

It's finally weekend! I'm more relaxed than the usual because I'm off for the whole week thanks to the Deepavali and Awal Muharram public holiday.

For the past 2 weeks, I spent longer hours working. Nevertheless, work has been fulfilling. Although the nature of the industry and the job is quite stressful, I'm certain that I'll be able to pull it off. To me, there are still so much to be learnt.

For a lot of us, break time is essential since work practically occupied most of our time from Monday to Friday. That is why, I appreciate every opportunity in spending "my" time. I see it as an important step to heal the mind and soul.

I started off my day collecting my Passport from the Imigresen. The place was crowded with people when I arrived. Got a number and within 10 minutes, I was out of there. Luckily I was there to collect not to apply/renew my Passport.

Paradigm Mall was nearby so I decided to treat myself to a San Francisco breakfast set. Mocha sure do the trick to brighten up my day. As usual, I did some reading for an hour or so while enjoying my breakfast. Some shops in Paradigm Mall are already in the Christmas mood. Looks like it is the time of the year to shop for presents again!


I went home to change after that and headed to the gym. Honestly speaking, I was feeling a bit tired and wanted to forgo hitting the gym today. However, I managed to motivate myself to go as I started recalling how I usually feel after gym session (awake and energetic). Anyway, thought of sharing the picture below which I took in the gym. So cute to have the LOVE shape on the screen right?

0 comments: